Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trading

In my stock trading career I have been fortunate to have worked with some of the best. Having seen what they do and from my own experience I have compiled a “BEST OF BREED” for the most useful, informative, and potentially lucrative sites in the world when it comes to Trading the Markets. Over the years in my quest for market knowledge and in an effort to futher develop my trading career, I have paid thousandsfor many courses & studied innumerable books, relating to trading for a living including Technical analysis,Candlestick charting, psychology of trading, etc. and ranging from the beginners level to advanced arbitrage modeling. It can take years and does take thousands of dollars, buying and reading books, taking courses and going to seminars to learn to trade for a living.

http://www.accesstradingmgmt.com/index/

No comments:

FeedBurner FeedCount